Masterclass In Schema Therapy For Borderline Personality Disorder & Complex Trauma, Gold Coast, QLD
August 16 @ 9:00 am - August 17 @ 5:00 pm$749.00
This two day masterclass focuses on Schema Therapy for developmental trauma, incorporating Interpersonal Neurobiology, The Polyvagal theory, Somatic Psychotherapy, bottom up and top down approaches and the phases of intervention.
Training Objectives Include:
- A focus on experiential and Emotion Regulation techniques in Schema Therapy to use in session with reference to the three phases of treatment, i.e., Bonding & Regulation, Schema Mode Change & Autonomy.
- Understanding the three phases of treatment (bonding and regulation, mode change and building autonomy)
- Looking at the typical mode conceptualisation for this treatment population
- Using experiential and emotion regulation techniques
- Cognitive, Experiential, Behavioural Pattern Breaking for this clinical population will be discussed in detail, including the importance of Safety & Stabilisation before the use of Schema Mode Change Techniques.
- Understanding Flight, Fight and Freeze responses, bypassing coping modes by building therapeutic presence
- Limited reparenting when working with child modes using connection,co-regulation and self regulation
- Incorporating ideas from Polyvagal theory, (Porges, 2016), Interpersonal Neurobiology (Segal, 2000), Somatic Psychotherapy (Fisher & Ogden, 2015) and Stages of Treatment (Ford & Cortois, 2000) when applying Schema Therapy Techniques.
- This training is the second workshop in the certification series for Schema Therapy Accreditation.
*A working knowledge of Schema Therapy and the Mode Model is recommended
This workshop is being held in both Gold Coast and Melbourne; Workshop is $749 early bird before June 30 2019 and $799 thereafter. Price includes catering and workshop materials. Please pay via paypal debit via the website.
For more information please email: email@example.com
Please note cancellations can be made up to one week prior to the workshop otherwise the cancellation is 50% of the registration fee. All cancellations incur a $50 administration fee.