Schema Therapy: Advanced Techniques & Cluster B&C Personality Disorders, Canberra
October 24, 2019 @ 9:00 am - October 25, 2019 @ 5:00 pm$649.00
This two day workshop is the last of the curriculum for certified training in Individual Schema Therapy offered by the Schema Therapy Institute Australia. Accrued hours are 8 Didactic & 5 Dyadic.
This workshop will focus on extending clinician skills with difficult to treat client groups including treatment of:
- Cluster C, specifically OCPD, Dependent &, Avoidant Personality Disorders
- Cluster B, specifically Narcissistic & Antisocial Personality Disorders
- Overcompensating Clients & specific “Fight Coping Modes” i.e., Overcontroller, Bully Attack & Self-Aggrandizer
- Advanced imagery techniques and mode dialogue work incorporating Healthy Adult Mode
- Self-Care and Reflective Practice in working with this difficult to treat Clinical Population.
Facilitators are Dr Rita Younan and Ruth Holt, Advanced Schema Therapists and Trainers in Individual Schema Therapy.
The total for the two day workshop is $649 Early bird before June 30th 2019, $699 thereafter. Please pay via paypal direct debit or for credit card payments, please download the following form Workshop Credit Card Payment Form and please email to email@example.com
Please register early to avoid disappointment.