Schema Therapy for Chronic Depression & other Chronic Mood Disorders, Gold Coast, QLD
August 13, 2019 @ 9:00 am - August 14, 2019 @ 5:00 pm$649.00
Schema Therapy for Chronic Mood Disorders with
Dr Rita Younan & Ms Ruth Holt
There is growing research on the effectiveness of Schema Therapy for chronic depression and some early work on other treatment resistant mood disorder presentations. This two day workshop will cover Schema Therapy formulation and treatment approaches for working with these presentations, including case studies, demonstrations and opportunities to practice skills. Specific topics include;
- Schema Therapy models for Chronic mood disorders like Depression and Anxiety
- Schema Therapy for other Chronic Axis I Disorders like OCD & Eating Disorders
- Dealing with challenging client in session behaviours, like hopelessness
- Experiential techniques to address early adversity and schema development
- Assisting clients to build networks of support through behavioural pattern breaking
- Schema self-therapy to avoid compassion fatigue
- Certification hours include: Didactic Hours 9, Dyadic Hours 4
Workshop fee is $649 early bird before June 30 2019 or $699 thereafter. Please pay via paypal direct debit via the website or download following Workshop Credit Card Payment Form for credit card payments.
For more information please email: email@example.com
Please note cancellations can be made up to one week prior to the workshop otherwise the cancellation is 50% of the registration fee. All cancellations incur a $50 administration fee.