Advanced Techniques working with Rigid, Avoidant, Grandiose and Impulsive Clients (Canberra)
July 15 @ 9:00 am - July 16 @ 5:00 pmA$549.00
This two day workshop is the last of the curriculum for certified training in Individual Schema Therapy offered by the Schema Therapy Institute Australia. Accrued hours are 8 Didactic & 5 Dyadic.
This workshop will focus on extending clinician skills with difficult to treat client groups including treatment of:
- Cluster C, specifically OCPD, Dependent &, Avoidant Personality Disorders
- Cluster B, specifically Narcissistic & Antisocial Personality Disorders
- Overcompensating Clients & specific “Fight Coping Modes” i.e., Overcontroller, Bully Attack & Self-Aggrandizer
- Advanced imagery techniques and mode dialogue work incorporating Healthy Adult Mode
- Skills in working with Impulsive, Enraged, Lonely and Undisciplined Child modes
- Self-Care and Reflective Practise in working with this difficult to treat Clinical Population.
Facilitators are Dr Rita Younan and Ruth Holt, Advanced Schema Therapists and Trainers in Individual Schema Therapy.
Date: July 15th and 16th 9.00 to 5pm
Price: $549 Early Bird until July 30, $699 thereafter
Location: IBIS Styles Canberra,203 Goyder Street – Narrabundah, Canberra, ACT
We encourage people to not book flights and accommodation until close to the date given travel restrictions are a possibility.
Please note full refund are offered one month prior to the workshop, otherwise it is 50% of the fee. $50 administration fee applies