Schema Therapy Advanced Techniques: Working with Rigid, Avoidant, Grandiose and Impulsive Clients, Noosa QLD
August 17 @ 9:00 am - August 18 @ 5:00 pmA$699.00
This workshop is the last of the Certification series and will focus specifically on extending clinician skills with difficult to treat client groups including treatment of:
- Cluster C, specifically OCPD, Dependent &, Avoidant Personality Disorders
- Cluster B, specifically Narcissistic & Antisocial Personality Disorders
- Overcompensating Clients & specific “Fight Coping Modes” i.e., Overcontroller, Bully Attack & Self-Aggrandizer
- Working with the specific child modes found in these presentations that can result in addictive and impulsive behaviours (using Imagery and mode role plays)
- Advanced imagery techniques and mode dialogue work incorporating Healthy Adult Mode
- Self-Care and Reflective Practice in working with this difficult to treat Clinical Population
Includes recorded session with expert on Narcissism Wendy Behary on how to bypass strong Detached Protector Coping Modes found in these difficult to treat patients. And David Bernstein on applying ST in a Forensic Setting.
Training Dates and Details: August 17th and 18th 9am to 5pm at Peppers Noosa Resort and Villa’s, Queensland. For those wanting to stay at Peppers, please find accommodation specials for workshop attendees here: https://form.jotform.com/203557958618874
THis workshop is faciliated by Dr Rita Younan and Ms Ruth Holt, Certified ST supervisor/Trainers; Certification hours include: 8 Didactic & 5 Dyadic hours
Please note cancellations can be made up to one month prior to the workshop, otherwise cancellations are 50% if the registration fee. All cancellations incur a $50 administration fee.