Schema Therapy Advanced Techniques: Working with Rigid, Avoidant, Grandiose and Impulsive Clients
February 6, 2020 @ 9:00 am - February 7, 2020 @ 5:00 pm$649.00
This two day workshop is the last of the curriculum for certified training in Individual Schema Therapy offered by the Schema Therapy Institute Australia. Accrued hours are 8 Didactic & 5 Dyadic.
This workshop will focus on extending clinician skills with difficult to treat client groups including treatment of:
- Cluster C, specifically OCPD, Dependent &, Avoidant Personality Disorders
- Cluster B, specifically Narcissistic & Antisocial Personality Disorders
- Overcompensating Clients & specific “Fight Coping Modes” i.e., Overcontroller, Bully Attack & Self-Aggrandizer
- Advanced imagery techniques and mode dialogue work incorporating Healthy Adult Mode
- Skills in working with Impulsive, Enraged, Lonely and Undisciplined Child modes
- Self-Care and Reflective Practise in working with this difficult to treat Clinical Population.
*Workshop Includes, Morning/Afternoon Tea, Lunch and Workshop Materials. Early Bird until January 20th 2020, $699 Thereafter.
For more information please email: email@example.com
Please note cancellations can be made up to one month prior to the workshop otherwise the cancellation is 50% of the registration fee. All cancellations incur a $50 administration fee.