Schema Therapy Advanced Techniques: Working with Rigid, Avoidant, Grandiose & Impulsive Clients, Canberra
February 18, 2021 @ 9:00 am - February 19, 2021 @ 5:00 pmA$649.00
This two day workshop is the last of the curriculum for certification training in Individual Schema Therapy offered by the Schema Therapy Institute Australia. Accrued hours are 8 Didactic & 5 Dyadic.
This workshop will focus on extending clinician skills with difficult to treat client groups including treatment of:
- Cluster C, specifically OCPD, Dependent &, Avoidant Personality Disorders
- Cluster B, specifically Narcissistic & Antisocial Personality Disorders
- Overcompensating Clients & specific “Fight Coping Modes” i.e., Overcontroller, Bully Attack & Self-Aggrandizer
- Working with the specific child modes found in these presentations that can result in addictive and impulsive behaviours (using Imagery and mode role plays)
- Advanced imagery techniques and mode dialogue work incorporating Healthy Adult Mode
- Self-Care and Reflective Practice in working with this difficult to treat Clinical Population.
Facilitators are Dr Rita Younan and Ms Ruth Holt, Advanced Schema Therapists and Trainers in Individual Schema Therapy.
The total for the two day workshop is $649* until January 30th 2021, $699 thereafter**
Please register early to avoid disappointment via website payment options.
**Please note cancellations can be made up to one month prior to the workshop otherwise the cancellation is 50% of the registration fee. All cancellations incur a $50 administration fee.