- This event has passed.
Schema Therapy for Chronic Axis I Disorders: ONLINE CERTIFICATION TRAINING
June 26, 2020 @ 9:00 am - July 10, 2020 @ 1:30 pmA$599.00
Schema Therapy for Chronic Mood Disorders with: Dr Rita Younan & Ms Ruth Holt
- Schema Therapy models for Chronic mood disorders like Depression and Anxiety
- Schema Therapy for other Chronic Axis I Disorders like OCD & Eating Disorders
- Dealing with challenging client in session behaviours, like hopelessness
- Experiential techniques to address early adversity and schema development
- Assisting clients to build networks of support through behavioural pattern breaking
- Schema self-therapy to avoid compassion fatigue
Training Dates and Details:
Training is offered late June /Early July over a three week period and where there will be in between session tasks to consolidate learning. The dates and times are as follows:
WEEK ONE: June 26th 9am to 1.30pm
WEEK TWO: July 3rd 9am to 1.30pm
WEEK THREE: July 10th 9am to 1.30pm
- Certification hours include: Didactic Hours 8, Dyadic Hours 5
- To be monitored when completing dyadic exercises as in live workshops
- You arrive on time and do not leave early (10 minute grace is acceptable)
- You do not engage in other activities that are not related to the training
- You are willing to make up for lost learning should there be a technological problem
Online training fee is $499 early bird before June 1st 2020 or $599 thereafter; please pay via the website.
Training is offered via Zoom Platform; the training link and pre-reading materials will be emailed one week prior to the event.
For more information please email: email@example.com
Please note cancellations can be made up to one month prior to the workshop otherwise the cancellation is 50% of the registration fee. All cancellations incur a $50 administration fee.