Schema Therapy for Chronic Mood & Anxiety Disorders ONLINE CERTIFICATION TRAINING
May 20 @ 9:30 am - June 3 @ 1:30 pmA$599
Schema Therapy for Chronic Mood & Anxiety Disorders with: Dr Rita Younan & Ms Ruth Holt
- Schema Therapy models for Chronic mood disorders like Depression and Anxiety
- Schema Therapy for other Chronic Axis I Disorders like OCD & Eating Disorders
- Dealing with challenging client in session behaviours, like hopelessness
- Experiential techniques to address early adversity and schema development
- Assisting clients to build networks of support through behavioural pattern breaking
- Schema self-therapy to avoid compassion fatigue
Training Dates and Details:
Training is offered late May/June over a three week period and where there will be in between session tasks to consolidate learning. The dates and times are as follows:
WEEK ONE: Thursday May 20th 9.30am to 1.30pm
WEEK TWO: Thursday May 27th 9.30am to 1.30pm
WEEK THREE: Thursday June 3rd 9.30am to 1.30pm
- Certification hours include: Didactic Hours 8, Dyadic Hours 5
- To be monitored when completing dyadic exercises as in live workshops
- You arrive on time and do not leave early (10 minute grace is acceptable)
- You do not engage in other activities that are not related to the training
- You are willing to make up for lost learning should there be a technological problem
Online training fee is $499 early bird before April 30th 2021 or $599 thereafter; please pay via the website.
Training is offered via Zoom Platform; the training link and pre-reading materials will be emailed one week prior to the event.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note cancellations can be made up to one month prior to the workshop otherwise the cancellation is 50% of the registration fee. All cancellations incur a $50 administration fee.